At West Neck Guesthouse our most important consideration is the health and well-being of our community, our guests and our employees. As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we continue to update our policies and procedures with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). We have taken every step possible to ensure your safety, from check-in to check-out, including the addition of rigorous cleaning protocols, increasing the frequency of cleaning, and placing hand sanitizing stations throughout the property.
Steps Weʻve Taken
- Self Check In. A note from the General Manager and your room key will be provided upon arrival.
- Your room is completely cleaned and sanitized for your arrival. Some guests prefer that no one enters their room once they have checked in. Housekeeping is available upon request only.
- The Osprey Bar & Grill at the Shelter Island House will not be reopening to its full operating capacity this season due to covid. The bar will open mid-afternoon until mid evening for service.
- An eye opener grab-n-go breakfast at our sister property Shelter Island House has been designed for our guests safety and enjoyment. Shelter Island House is located at 11 Stearns Point Road, 1.5 blocks away.
- Guests will enjoy complimentary amenities including bicycles, beach chairs, beach umbrellas, hairdryers, in-room coffee machines, irons, and ironing boards at our sister property Shelter Island House.
- The pool area at Shelter Island House is open only for our hotel & guesthouse visitors to enjoy. Outside guests will not be permitted to use the pool. Social distancing limitations and a maximum capacity of guests within the pool area will apply. The beautiful beaches of Shelter Island are also a wonderful option to visit with less restrictions.
- Face coverings and social distancing will apply in all common areas at all times.